No products in the cart.
14ft DoubleBounce Trampoline
Double the Safety, Double the Fun!! With our Revolutionary Patented DoubleBounce™ Trampoline Safety Sytem with AirShock™ Technology and our Patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure. A dramatic improvement in safety and play performance over conventional trampolines! The AlleyOOP Sports line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems.
AlleyOOP Sports DoubleBounce FeaturesWith the purchase of a DoubleBounce Trampoline System, you will receive 1 free Entry Ladder, and 1 free Game & Party Pak.
14ft DoubleBounce Trampoline
- 14′ in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9′ × 16′ rectangular trampoline).
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.9″ diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2 mm wall thickness.
- The top trampoline jumping mat is 40″ tall, for excellent ground clearance (much higher than most other trampolines). This allows us to use our exclusive 10″ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and an excellent return bounce.
- 128 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs (10″ long, tapered, high tensile steel) give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. These exceptional springs, combined with our DoubleBounce design, provide a very forgiving bounce for kids and yet with all 128 springs installed, can still handle a 250 lb adult.
- Our Permatron® jumping mats are the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mats have 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mats offer approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOOP® trampolines include our patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14″ wide and 1″ thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lb, and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the DoubleBounce™ System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOOP Sports® Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 250 lb in standard 128-spring configuration.* (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb!)
ALLEYOOP SPORTS DOUBLEBOUNCE FEATURES
- The Most Advanced Safety Engineering Available in Trampolines
- DoubleBounce System is 50% More Forgiving Than Ordinary Trampolines
- Proprietary Design Creates a “Shock Absorption Zone”
- Integrated AirShock Safety Technology Helps to Reduce Risk with Multiple Jumpers
- Includes our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe Enclosure System
- Adjustable Bounce Performance (system can be optimized as your family grows)
- Mats Can Be Rotated for Extended Life
- Frame Pad is Thick, Forest Green, and made up of gym-quality crosslinked PE, closed cell foam with a reinforced, 21-ounce PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from pre-galvanized steel that is 1.9″ in diameter
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating – Blends Beautifully with Landscaping
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
Shop for accessories here
- Steel Frame and Poles – Lifetime
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 5 years
- Enclosure Net – 5 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Pad – 2 years
- All Other Components – 1 year